cheezy rules!

yea you better comment.

Sunday, March 19

never mind


after a while i figured the bandwidth didnt matter. so heres good ol' bloggy again. but i'm keeping the new blogs name, cheezys evil plan, that sounds deadly. almost. and i'm also keeping the template. that thing is awesome man. trully pure genious. and about the new blog, i figured i'd just give it to paco. he's been on his best fishy behavior lately. and i'm still gonna quit it with that direct linking stuff. that stuff is evil.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont get it

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im sorry, love, i was in the shower when you IMed me.
love the raining [reigning?] message!! ;) hehe! love ya!
xoxox

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love our pictures. Can't wait to see you.
Love,
Aunt Lauren

11:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry typo your pictures.
Love, Aunt Lauren

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some days, "This pic cant be direct linked," and other days "I'm a butterfly!!!" The site chooses for itself? Well, I like the red b-flies, if you can choose a permanant one. Just to add my 2-cents!

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME BLOG. E-mail ME PLEASE!!!!
I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!! NOTHING BAD HAPPENED SO DON'T WORRY BUT STILL E-MAIL
ME

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home