cheezy rules!

yea you better comment.

Sunday, April 2

cheezys room redisign (spelling?)

hmmmm. boring same old desk.......
whats with all this new furniture and girl with very straight hair and way too low cut tank top? yay! its cheezy's new room and newly discoverd hair straightener!!!
and too low cut tank top.....
new archive for sidebar will feature my art work and more sock pics so stay tuned...







9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh not much of a change sooo dont eat me

9:37 AM  
Blogger Strange Cupcake said...

thanks for the comment gunther.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexa,
Your new room looks great. So does your hair. I just want to add that the stars came from yours truly. Yes indeed ,the best Auntie in the world... I just have to get you onto myspace. All in time. Can't wait to see you.
Love,
Aunt Lauren

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alexa,
Your new room looks great. So does your hair. I just want to add that the stars came from yours truly. Yes indeed ,the best Auntie in the world... I just have to get you onto myspace. All in time. Can't wait to see you.
Love,
Aunt Lauren

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GIRLY! WHAT A MESS!!! YOURE HIDING ALL OF THAT BEAUTIFUL FURNITURE UNDER ALL THAT CLUTTER???? IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DAD STUFFED HIS JUNK FROM THE HOUSE IN YOUR ROOM!! YOU LIVE IN THE ATTIC OR SOMETHING?! IM GONNA ORDER UP A SMALL TORNADO TO CLEAR SOME OF THAT CLUTTER FOR YA, KK! I GOT CHO BACK DOLLFACE! KISSES!!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Strange Cupcake said...

I LIKE CLUTTER!!!!

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool new bed. wheres moohna?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Strange Cupcake said...

sorry mima, i'll do that soon enuff. but who is this sir bag guy? gunther is that you? cuz i'm wondering where the sir bag came from, or maybe its jamie? or maybe some gross stalker guy. i dunno.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur gonna kill your fish on all those boxes

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home