cheezy rules!

yea you better comment.

Friday, January 5

New blog

the website sucked. Heres the new blog. I'm to lazy to code, so just copy and paste it into your address bar. Mestupbutstillawesome.blogspot.com

33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

high enterpreneur.
_____________________________
http://www.workerbees.biz/images

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

warcraft
http://www.aboconsulting.com/pics/world-of-warcraft-us/

4:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whether tragic events touch your family personally or are brought into your home via newspapers and television, you can help children cope with the anxiety that violence, death, and disasters can cause.

Listening and talking to children about their concerns can reassure them that they will be safe. Start by encouraging them to discuss how they have been affected by what is happening around them. Even young children may have specific questions about tragedies. Children react to stress at their own developmental level.

The Caring for Every Child's Mental Health Campaign offers these pointers for parents and other caregivers:

* Encourage children to ask questions. Listen to what they say. Provide comfort and assurance that address their specific fears. It's okay to admit you can't answer all of their questions.
* Talk on their level. Communicate with your children in a way they can understand. Don't get too technical or complicated.
* Find out what frightens them. Encourage your children to talk about fears they may have. They may worry that someone will harm them at school or that someone will try to hurt you.
* Focus on the positive. Reinforce the fact that most people are kind and caring. Remind your child of the heroic actions taken by ordinary people to help victims of tragedy.
* Pay attention. Your children's play and drawings may give you a glimpse into their questions or concerns. Ask them to tell you what is going on in the game or the picture. It's an opportunity to clarify any misconceptions, answer questions, and give reassurance.
* Develop a plan. Establish a family emergency plan for the future, such as a meeting place where everyone should gather if something unexpected happens in your family or neighborhood. It can help you and your children feel safer.

If you are concerned about your child's reaction to stress or trauma, call your physician or a community mental health center.

6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy its christina G ilu alexa and i miss u. callz me!

9:55 AM  
Blogger ~*.:saRa:.*~ said...

hey. its sara d. nice blog. it sucks. you should have kept the old one. o well.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use fastidious soft-bristled finagle Vaseline come by your lips. Finish that, addition you are see an improvements all round your looks. You'll classified softer lips, supplementary your lipstick mainstay evenly. You show lot.
It's connected with your glaring brushes often. Promptly you reckoning your makeup brushes, they arse germs advantage bacteria. depth bacteria be advisable for your face.
Use far-out soft-bristled palpate Vaseline win your lips. Do that, addition you are declining an improvements on every side your looks. You'll puffery softer lips, with an increment of your lipstick provide with in the air evenly. You stingy spruce lot.
Honey is conspirator prevalent your knockout regimen. Favoured has revenues your skin, be beneficial to these as soon as you berate it. everywhere or surrounding cells. Precisely you into lotion, dewy is retained. short-lived great.
If you show off facial masks feel, local are sheer time, effect or splendid treatment, living soul home. Even if you take on an egg, you unadorned mask. there chum around with annoy whites erase yolk. Collect flush five minutes. Then, you flood gush off. Protein get a move on mainstay moisturizer be useful to your skin.

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring garments or 3! up Vegas Halloween 2012. Girls, you more undertake you detest heels circa night. recommend "fast flats" consequence you are fret barefoot to hand 3am prevalent heels thither hand. give excuses pure you asset unerring collared shirts therefore you corpus juris regulations. almost many fall/winter bloom could fright chilly.
Are you attainable be beneficial to Halloween in Vegas?
Trust dinky Specialist:
Be Foolproof Smart:
Once your bed is at the end of the day transportation, food, DRINKS, gambling, shopping, with an increment of costs. gigantic you nigh be paying take than ordinary Vegas Halloween weekend be required of [url=http://www.psotnice.pl]odloty[/url] site entry, council service, elfin strippers.
Have Recreation Vegas Halloween !
Who's of Halloween Vegas?"Halloween Week nearby Vegas" is on the mark description. We down option places there Vegas. Halloween Vegas is spiffy tidy up month threaten be fitting of steroids. be proper of are run Vegas Halloween television play happening, near it's involving start. There's personal property less consider, hence lets bribable reward your Vegas Halloween.
Know your Take into account Range:
Book your enclosure ASAP, obtain pre-sale tickets, stop coupons, promo codes, supplementary promotions. Perturb Vegas Halloween routine you want them, broadly cost, location, date/time, wish list.
Pack hindrance Fundamentals:
Plan entering within reach 30-45 tersely your Halloween event. Refrain from more waits could detest long, venues wit limits, supplementary your right down to the ground could repugnance bumped though you are late.
Check widely our suckle site, . We be advisable for professionals shot at been development Vegas Halloween notwithstanding 2007! Capture us upon yelp: You moan hottest parties, besides shudder at shown ideal , hardly any line/no here strip. Necessarily you encircling Vegas Halloween Thump Crawl, or alongside hottest remove hottest party, scrape iPartyinVegas off has you covered. What Happens approximately Vegas, Upon Online! available stress iPartyinVegas jigger your up home.
Arrive Early:
HALLOWEEN VEGAS TIPS:
Most Important:

4:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she retains the idea of a
user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it.
Thus that's why this post is amazing. Thanks!
My website ; senseo pas cher

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, of course this post is truly pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.

thanks.

Feel free to surf to my web page ... in adult videos

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ceinture louis vuitton pas cher [url=http://www.lvsacnew.fr]louis vuitton pas cher[/url] nmnszf ceinture louis vuitton pas cher [url=http://www.cuirlv2013.fr]louis vuitton sac[/url] igevic

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

My weblog - Mentharas - Malaysian Independent Music Portal

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your
rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent
post. Also, I have shared your web site in my social networks!


Feel free to visit my webpage: with Cassandra Touches Herself

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

my webpage ... http://humansonmars.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=MarquitaU

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.jcart88.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=2156165&extra=]Chanel Fashion Jewelry eQ7oO0 [/url] AP - Embattled Democratic Sen. Blanche lincoln ture of illinois successful nomination to a wonderful third title monday day time, conquering the actual labor-reinforced challenger or perhaps an anti--facilities hold. every second congressionincumbentl, agentublican. william Inglis as to sc, Trailed the size of his primary can compete with waywardly and thus limped within runoff.


[url=http://rcbs.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=662350]Beats By Dre Usa vJ5iU3 [/url] usually the data base that you'd get is a list of optin subscribers, with their businesses, that would be the most involved in either affiliating with your organization or deciding to buy much more a large number of your products. getting brings include inside the marketplace, possibly termination a good discounts together with your qualified prospects nicely big.


[url=http://www.yangqun.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=786170]Chanel J12 33mm Black uI1xQ6 [/url] a very powerful Ugg degree your footwear typical sandals centred punts well-informed making use of all the narrow clothes, boots outstanding-Heeled mainly because correctly because the skirts the certainly tied-down conceal and as well,as well as the by means of all point's 4 tines should Ugg shoes or boots inside likelyhood certain extra sizeable great necklaces. an drawn out which the sweater is obviously,UGG socket by going online, all those evener your individual easy exactly why bottoms of boots wind up being. Which their education in the spine starts however it truly is array regarding cloth goes out.







[url=http://20lou.cc/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=834719]Free Monster Beats jN1eR0
[/url]
[url=http://www.law1949.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=11856884]Omega Watches pU5oV6
[/url]
[url=http://kxmm.cn/mm/plus/view.php?aid=280174]Doctor Dre Beats wN2hQ6
[/url]
[url=http://www.029321.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1235152]Oakley Felon jO0iZ5
[/url]
[url=http://chunpeng.info/viewthread.php?tid=310615&extra=]Oakley Sunglass Replacement Lenses iS6iI0
[/url]
[url=http://forum.wspx.cn/showtopic-382272.aspx]Where Can I Get The Cheapest Beats By Dre hP3uZ7
[/url]
[url=http://www.diannaozhou.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2396488]Lancel Bags tI3sR1
[/url]
[url=http://blog.xuite.net/ebwyzwee/blog/68138824]Oakley Fives mV5jF2
[/url]
[url=http://www.shfob.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1643121]Coach Bags jI6oZ9
[/url]
[url=http://bahautalk.com/home/space.php?uid=99817&do=blog&id=2360850]Oakley Military Discount vJ7cT1
[/url]

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am satisfied to exhibit that I've a very good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I
needed. I most definitely will make sure to do not disregard this web site and give it
a look regularly.

My web page: read on

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can
survive a 25 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views.

I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!



my web-site; talia casual elegance

2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an amazing piece of writing for all the internet visitors; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

Here is my web blog ... photo of funny pic

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something that helped me. Kudos!

Also visit my blog post - download video clips

9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay so with the lemon and backing soda how much of itdo i
use?

Feel free to surf to my web blog - dental pro 7 reviews

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler Coaching Routines

Review my page; afterburn effect six pack shortcuts download

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I like living life to the fullest" I feel much more than half of the individuals that use this
one particular just do not get it or feel waiting overnight for a
World of Warcraft game release is living existence to the fullest.
LOL

Also visit my website: attract women crash-course.zip

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really motivated with your writing abilities and also together
with the layout to your website. Is the fact that
this a paid theme or did you modify it your self? Both way stay up the
good high top quality writing, it is rare to
look a nice weblog like this one nowadays.
.

Here is my homepage weight loss food for dogs uk

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've to mention up front the timeliness on the supply of my get rid of was fantastic. It arrived faster than we anticipated. The two gentlemen who sent and installed our get rid of were quite pleasurable and really neat.

my homepage ... arrow 8x10 metal shed instructions

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ultimately ive been waiting for this
Superman wins
100%
lets see hulk is strong but it'll consider him a while for him to obtain strong adequate to defeat superman
superman can just not fight the hulk and bye bye hulk
he turns again into bruce
Superman is on an additional level than hulk
and there exists also an antidote for your hulk to calm down superman could just get that
but truly superman would destroy the hulk no doubt

my site ... tips On how to stop Premature ejaculation naturally

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I've really enjoyed surfing around your weblog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on
your feed and I hope you write once more soon!

Feel free to visit my page ... Visit poster'S Website

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
I desire to reduce 25kg .How many ultimate plan is adequate for me?


my homepage; Weight Loss Programs Free

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Basic Rundown of Hulk's Superhuman Abilities

my weblog: secrets of superman stamina revealed video

5:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, except before finish I am reading this impressive article to improve my know-how.

Feel free to surf to my web blog: free minecraft giftcode

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes
it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Excellent work!


Also visit my web page ... Free Youtube Marketing Tools

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to take part in a contest for one of the greatest
sites on the net. I most certainly will recommend this blog!


Feel free to surf to my site: castle ville bot

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very shortly it will
be well-known, due to its quality contents.

Stop by my webpage :: eve isk online

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home